Braised beef noodle soup is a “changing wind” dish for those who are tired of the traditional way of eating braised beef with bread/hot rice. Let’s transform your daily meal with delicious, soft and juicy braised beef noodle soup!
Braised beef is already delicious, but braised beef noodle soup is equally delicious, what to do? Cooking beef stock is quite simple. So to cook beef noodle soup, how to do it?
- 1 kg of beef encrusted meat, mixed with beef tendon when cooking will taste better: How to choose fresh beef greatly determines the success of the dish. Make sure the beef is not dark red. And remember to choose to buy small, soft beef fibers. Absolutely do not buy large and hard fibers. When finished, the meat will be very tender and delicious. Not to mention the beef tendon is more crispy and fatty without being crushed compared to the whole lean meat that is easy to eat.
- 500g carrots
- 500g potatoes
- Lemongrass, ginger, dried onion and garlic
- Fresh chili, star anise
- 2 Packages of braised beef seasoning powder, tapioca starch, wine
- Seasoning: Salt, cooking oil, sugar, pepper, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, cashew oil
- Basil, coriander, green onion, onion
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
- The first is to deodorize and clean the beef: Mix a little wine with the crushed ginger, add a little salt to squeeze the beef evenly. Then rinse the meat with water.
- Put the blanched meat in hot water to eliminate the smell of meat for 3-5 minutes, then take it out and drain.
- Then cut into bite-sized squares.
- Potatoes and carrots are washed, peeled, cut into pieces or trimmed for beautiful flowers, about 5mm thick.
- Finely chop dried onion, ginger, garlic.
- Chop scallions, coriander leaves. Thinly slice the onion into thin slices to avoid being pungent.
- Roast anise, note that you should not crush anise because that will make the beef bitter. Attention should be paid to medium fire lest it burn easily, creating an unattractive smell for the dish.
Step 2: Marinate the Beef So That It Is Very Rich
- After the beef is drained, add just enough 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of braised beef seasoning powder, 2 teaspoons of pepper, add a little cashew oil and mix well to marinate.
- Add ½ garlic, ginger and minced onion and mix well, add chili and satay in a sufficient amount if your family has a spicy taste.
- Leave for about 25 minutes for the meat to infuse the flavors.
If you love Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup, You can Order Here. Thank You!
Step 3: Cook Beef to Wake Up the Taste Buds
- If your kitchen has a pressure cooker, you can use it to store beef quickly.
- Put the pot on the stove, wait for the pot to heat up, then add the cooking oil. Then add lemongrass, ½ garlic, ginger and the remaining minced onion and fry until the seasoning has a nice yellow color and aroma. Note that only cooking oil should be used for non-seasoning. Cashew oil should not be used because when exposed to high heat, cashew oil will burn and cause metamorphosis.
- Pour in the marinated beef and stir-fry, stirring until the meat is cooked again. Add a little bit of cashew oil to make the beef dark and attractive. Then add 600ml – 750ml of filtered water to the pot, put the anise in and boil on low heat for about 20 minutes and then take out the star anise.
- Put 2 tablespoons of tapioca starch in a small bowl and then add filtered water and stir well. Then slowly add the thick tapioca water mixture into the meat pot so that the broth is slightly sticky to taste. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Put the carrots and potatoes in the pot, simmer for 20 minutes until the carrots and potatoes are soft.
Step 4: Decorate a Delicious Bowl of Beef Noodle Soup
Put the noodles in boiling water until soft, drain the water, then put it in a bowl, scoop the beef and carrots to the surface.
The dish is served hot with a dipping sauce prepared by salt, pepper, lemon, and chili. Along with that is the accompanying herbs such as coriander and basil. The finished dish needs to make sure that the beef, beef tendons and carrots are soft but not crushed, with the typical aroma of braised beef. Braised beef broth is juicy, rich, viscous, beautiful in color and seasoned to taste. Pick up a chopstick of noodles, beef and some vegetables and enjoy the enchantment without leaving the chopsticks. The steak was just eaten, not too big, full of meat, tendons with little fat.
So, we have completed the way to cook delicious and delicious braised beef noodle soup. Wish you can complete the stewed beef noodle soup easily and add an attractive dish to the family table!