- Broth: 1 apple, 1 pear, 2 carrots, 1 kohlrabi or white radish, 1 corn, 1 onion, 1 celery stick, 4 liters of water, 2-3 tablespoons salt , 1 piece of rock sugar about the size of a thumb, 2-3 teaspoons of seasoning powder
- Flavoring: 1 little ginger (about 2 thumbs), 3 star anise, 2 cinnamon sheets, 2 nutmeg, 1 onion or 2 purple onions
- Filling: 450g dried pho or 1kg fresh vermicelli, 100g coriander, 100g basil leaves, 500g bean sprouts, tofu, vegetarian beef slices, fried tofu or mushrooms, salt, sugar, seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of cereal taste
- Served with: Soy sauce, lemon,…
Peel and cut the vegetables into pieces.
Bring 4 liters of water to a boil in a pot and then add the vegetables. Cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes to sweeten the water. Add rock sugar and 1 tablespoon salt.
Step 3: Make Flavoring for Pho
- Ginger is sliced, onion is halved
- Bring the required ingredients in the baking flavoring section to a crisp, then rinse with warm water, scraping through the scorched part.
- Put in a filter bag and then put in the pot of cooking broth.
Step 4: Prepare to Soup
- Soak tofu ky and beef slices in warm water for about 15 minutes until soft.
- Tofu fried to yellow, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Marinate them with salt, sugar, vegetarian seasoning powder, minced leek head and 1 teaspoon of five spices.
- Mushrooms are also cut into pieces and marinated similarly. Marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- After marinating, bring to stir-fry on the stove to absorb the spices. Add soy sauce, soy sauce to taste. Note that the sauteed mushrooms are separate to avoid being crushed.
Cook Pho in boiling water for about 5-10 minutes or until soft, still chewy, not too crushed. Then remove to the basket and rinse with cold water. Rinse with hot water again for the noodles to dry quickly and not be caked.
Put the Pho in a bowl. Arrange on top of mushrooms, tofu, and vegetarian meat in a bowl, sprinkle with finely chopped coriander and add broth. Use immediately while hot.
You can squeeze a little more lemon to make it more delicious and serve with some raw vegetables: basil, bean sprouts, etc.