Among seafood, shrimp and squid bring the most typical flavor of the sea. So they are often used when cooking seafood dishes, you can also use other ingredients from the sea depending on your preferences. It’s my own. How to make delicious and nutritious seafood fried rice is very simple. This dish you can use for both dinner or breakfast is very suitable. The crispy rice grains blend with the flavor of seafood and accompanying ingredients, eat forever and still feel delicious.
- 2 cups of cold rice
- 200 grams of fresh squid
- 100 grams of shrimp
- 50 grams of sweet corn
- 50 grams of peas
- 2 chicken eggs
- Dried onions, pepper, fish sauce, seasoning seeds
Denver Pho Restaurant is serving delicious Seafood Fried Rice. If you love this dish, Please Order Here. Thank You!
- First, we will first process the ingredients: Clean the squid, wash it with clean water several times, then dry it, then cut it into small pieces. Shrimp remove the beard, remove the black thread, wash, peel off the shell, dice. Put pre-prepared shrimp and squid into the marinade with seasoning and pepper to absorb. Corn and beans are separated from the seeds, washed and then drained. Peel the carrots, then wash and dice. After the ingredients have been prepared, we will enter the main part of how to make seafood fried rice.
- Put the pan on the stove with a little oil and then fry the chopped dried onions, add shrimp and squid, stir to hunt and then put on a plate. Continue to add cooking oil to the pan to stir-fry shrimp and squid, add peas and corn to stir-fry, season with a little seasoning. Stir-fry until cooked, then add carrots and stir-fry when carrots are also cooked, then remove all of them on a plate with shrimp and squid.
- Pour a little cooking oil into the pan, heat it up. Then add the rice and fry it for hunting. Then crack the eggs into the island and mix with the rice, season to taste, roast until the eggs are evenly coated in the dried rice and hunt. Rice used for roasting, you should use rice cooked from old rice or dry rice will taste better. If using rice with sticky rice, you should let the rice cool down and then put the rice in the refrigerator for a few hours for the rice to solidify.
- The last way to make seafood fried rice is to add all the ingredients of shrimp, squid, beans, corn, and carrots that have been fried and continue to stir-fry with rice for about 1 more minute.
Above are all interesting ways to make seafood fried rice for more delicious meals. Especially on cold days, there is nothing better than eating this rice dish. Hope you and your family have a delicious mealtime.