The attractive beef papaya salad from color to taste, sweet and sour, mixed papaya flavor, rich beef flavor makes everyone love it!
- 450 grams of beef
- 500-700g young papaya
- 230g minced mint leaves, basil and coriander
- 30 grams of crushed peanuts, 15 grams of chopped onions
- 30ml lemon juice, 20ml olive oil
- 20g sugar, 10ml fish sauce
- 10g minced chili, 1 minced garlic
- 60g lemongrass, 5ml fish sauce
- 10g sesame oil, 15ml oyster sauce
- 30 grams of sugar
- 1 little ground pepper, chili powder, five spice powder
- Cooking oil
- Lemongrass peeled, chopped. Clean beef and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the beef in a bowl, add lemongrass and fish sauce + sesame oil + oyster sauce + sugar + 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper + 1/4 teaspoon chili powder + 1/3 teaspoon five-spice powder. Mix well and marinate for about 30 minutes to infuse flavors.
- Put the pan on the stove, heat 2 teaspoons of cooking oil, add the beef and stir-fry quickly. When the beef is tender and cooked, remove to a plate.
- Peel the papaya, grate it and soak it in cold water for about 20 minutes to make it crispy. After that, you take the papaya out of the basket to drain the water.
- With the ingredients for the dipping sauce, put it in a bowl and mix it up.
- Finally, you put papaya on a beef plate, add minced vegetables + crushed peanuts and fried onions, add mixed fish sauce, mix well and you can enjoy the taste of this dish.