What is the most appropriate meal for friends gatherings or weekend evening family gatherings? Thai hot pot sour, spicy, rich in protein, and also a lot of green substances will be the first choice. Denver Pho will guide you on how to cook super delicious, super simple, and delicious Thai hotpot with seafood. Let’s consult and start implementing right away!
Thai Hot Pot Side Dishes
- Cabbage: 1kg
- Coming: 2 left
- Straw mushrooms: 500 grams
- Tofu: 0.5kg
- Beef: 1kg
- Fresh tiger shrimp: 1kg
- Fish balls: 800 grams
- Instant noodles or vermicelli
- Vegetables of all kinds
Cook Thai Hot Pot Broth
- Chicken or pork broth: 3 liters
- 12 red peppers, 12 lime leaves, 8 slices of galangal
- Lemongrass cut: 4 branches
- Onion: 1 piece
- Medium tomatoes: 2
- Thai hot pot seasoning pack
- Fish sauce: 4-6 tablespoons
- Lemon: 1 fruit
Make Dipping Sauce
- Soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Sesame oil: 1 tablespoonv
- Tom yum seasoning: 1 teaspoon
- Roasted sesame seeds, chili
- Step 1: Peel the corn, remove the beard, wash and cut into 3cm pieces. Cabbage leaves washed and then cut into small pieces, each piece about 4cm long.
- Step 2: Wash mushrooms, cut into bite-sized pieces. Vegetables of all kinds are soaked in dilute salt water, washed, and cut into small pieces.
- Step 3: Cut tofu into 9 small pieces. Wash beef, slice as thinly as possible. Shrimp remove tail and head.
- Step 4: Put 1 teaspoon of tom yum seasoning, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, and some chopped fresh chili, roasted sesame seeds, and mix well.
- Step 5: Wash and cut tomatoes. Galangal, lemongrass, lime leaves, chili, onion cut into small pieces.
- Step 6: Prepare a large pot, pour in chicken or pork broth and bring to a boil. When the water boils, add galangal, chili, lime leaves, lemongrass, onion, and tomato that have been prepared into the pot.
- Step 7: Put 2 teaspoons of Thai hot pot seasoning, 4-6 tablespoons of fish sauce, and the juice of a lemon into the pot. Then, season to taste, then cover, and bring to a boil.
- Step 8: You pour the broth into a dedicated hot pot or small pot and use a mini gas stove and serve it with the prepared side ingredients.
- Step 9: You add corn first to make the broth sweeter. Then dip your favorite ingredients in and start enjoying a delicious, hot Thai hot pot.