Beef dried papaya salad has the crispy taste of green papaya, the chewy and spicy taste of beef jerky combined with the rich salad dressing that makes the dish extremely attractive. How to make dried beef papaya salad is quite simple, just a little time, you can treat the whole family with delicious snacks.
- 900g green papaya
- 300g beef jerky
- 30g peanuts
- Garlic, chili, basil
- Sugar, vinegar, fish sauce
- Step 1: When buying papaya, you should choose green papaya so that the dish is not too soft. After buying, you peel, wash, cut in half and remove all the seeds. Then, you put cold water in the bowl and add some ice and lemon juice to the water. Next, you grate the papaya into small pieces and put it in a bowl of water so that the papaya has no pus and is more crispy.
- Step 2: You soak the papaya in cold water for about 20 minutes, then squeeze the papaya to drain and put it in the basket.
- Step 3: Next, you mix the salad dressing including: 3 minced garlic cloves, 2 minced chili peppers, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 4 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 4 tablespoons water to make salad dressing . You put the spices in the bowl and mix well so that everything is dissolved.
- Step 4: Roast the peanuts. First, you choose the damaged peanuts, keep the new, dry, crunchy, firm seeds. Next, you put the pan on the stove, turn up the heat to heat the pan quickly. About a minute after the pan is hot, add the peanuts and stir well, this time turn down the heat to prevent the beans from burning. When you see the peanuts turn slightly yellow, have a specific smell, turn off the heat and pour out the peanuts. When pouring out, you should put a paper towel under the basket, to absorb the moisture, so the roasted peanuts will be more crispy. Then, you put the tofu in the mortar and pound it.
- Step 5: You put the papaya on the plate, cut the dried beef into long strands to eat and then put it on top. Then, add crushed roasted peanuts with basil leaves and then add the salad dressing. So the beef dry papaya salad is complete.