Seafood fried rice always attracts people with its soft hunting rice grains mixed with delicious fresh seafood flavor. In the following article, let’s learn about how to make delicious, simple, and extremely nutritious seafood fried rice!
Seafood rice is a combination of the crunchy taste of squid, the soft sweetness of shrimp, the aroma of rice, and the freshness of peas and corn to bring you an irresistibly delicious taste. The way to make seafood fried rice is not complicated, but to get the perfect dish requires you to know how to do it well and the secrets of how to prepare it. Let’s start doing it right now!
- 2 cups cold rice
- 200g fresh squid
- 200g fresh shrimp
- 1 corn
- 1 carrot
- 50g peas
- 2 chicken eggs
- Fish sauce, seasoning, pepper
- Dry onion
1. Process Materials
- Squid you should choose fresh squid, then take it to clean, wash it with water many times, then take it out to drain. Next, you cut the squid into bite-sized pieces. Then, you marinate the squid with 1 tablespoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of sugar, a little ground pepper, and mix well, marinate for about 20 minutes for the squid to infuse the seasoning.
- Shrimp you choose fresh, moderate size. After buying, you cut off the beard, peel off the shell, remove all the black thread, wash, and then dice the shrimp. Then, put the shrimp in a marinade plate with ½ teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ground pepper and mix well, marinate for about 15 minutes for the shrimp to infuse the spices.
- Corn and beans, you wash and separate the seeds into a separate bowl.
- Onions are peeled and chopped.
2. Stir-fry Ingredients
You put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, then add the minced dried onions and fry until golden. Next, you put the marinated squid and shrimp in a sauté pan with high heat for hunting and then transfer to a plate. Next, you continue to add cooking oil to the pan and then stir-fry the peas and corn kernels. When the beans and corn are hunted, add the shrimp and squid and stir-fry together. Taste a little seasoning and then add the carrots and stir-fry until cooked, then put them all on a plate.
If you love Seafood Fried Rice, you can Order Here in Denver Pho. Thank You!
3. Fried Rice with Seafood
Next, you put the cooking oil in the pan and heat it up, add the rice, stir-fry until the rice grains are firm. Then, you add the eggs and stir well with the rice. Season the rice with 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, a little seasoning, and stir-fry. If you fry rice, you should use dry rice, or if the rice is sticky, you should let the rice cool down and then put it in the refrigerator for a few hours to let the rice dry so the fried rice will be more delicious.
Finally, you add seafood, beans, and corn to stir-fry with rice for about 2 minutes and you’re done. You can serve this rice with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, and don’t forget to prepare soy sauce and chili sauce!
With an extremely simple and attractive way to make seafood fried rice as above, I hope you will show off your entertainment skills for your beloved family. This seafood fried rice dish you can replace or add more seafood ingredients according to your preference! Good luck.