Salty fish fried rice is a dish that is quite simple and easy to make but makes a deep impression on first-timers. With the rich taste of fish mixed with a characteristic strong aroma, this will be an extremely attractive dish for family meals. Here, let’s see how to make chicken fried rice with salty fish!
Step 1: Preliminary Processing
- Cook 0.5kg of rice with 0.5 liters of water.
- Rinse salted fish and chicken breast.
- Cucumber, tomato, coriander washed.
- Sliced cucumber.
- Onions are washed and finely chopped.
Denver Pho is serving delicious Salty Fish Chicken Fried Rice. If you love this dish, You can Order Here. Thank You!
Step 2: Processing
- Boil 1.5 liters of water, season with 1 tablespoon of abalone mushroom soup powder + 1 tablespoon of chicken powder, boil chicken breast for 10 minutes.
- When the chicken breast is cooked, take it out and shred it.
- Fry salted fish with 30g of cooking oil until golden, then reduce the heat to cook inside and then open the fire strongly so that the fish does not absorb oil when taken out.
- When the fish is cooled, remove the bones and skin to remove only the flesh of the fish. Put the fish meat in the pan and stir-fry until the fish is dry and loose. (no cooking oil)
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl.
- Put in a hot pan with 20g of cooking oil, then add half a cup of eggs and mix well, then fry the rice, add 5g of cashew oil to create color.
- When the rice has been hunted, add shredded chicken + 1 tablespoon of salted fish and then add the remaining half of the egg, turn to medium heat, add green onions to the island. Season with ½ teaspoon of abalone mushroom soup powder + 1 teaspoon of chicken powder + 1 teaspoon of MSG + 1/3 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Serve rice on a plate.
- Garnish with tomato, cucumber, coriander.
- Serve with soy sauce or chili sauce.