Salt-roasted shrimp is a very popular dish that housewives put on their family meal menus because it has a characteristic crunchy salty flavor. With a simple way you can cook at home, Denver Pho shares how to make salted fried shrimp below.
- Black tiger shrimp: 500g
- Grain salt : 2 tablespoons
- Chili powder : 2 tablespoons
- Fresh chili : 1
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Oyster oil (olive oil): 2 tablespoons
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Pepper: 300g
- Lettuce and coriander
- Cucumber : 1 fruit
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients
- Shrimp remove the dirty part at the head, cut along the upper body of the shrimp, remove the black thread. This is how to remove dirt and harmful substances in shrimp to protect health
- Peel and mince garlic
- Lettuce and coriander remove the root, pick up the deep leaves, crush and then wash with water to dry
- Wash and slice cucumbers and put them on a plate
Step 2: Processing Salted Shrimp
- First, heat a hot pan, add 2 tablespoons of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika, and a little bit of roasted pepper, when the salt turns a little yellow, turn off the heat, pour it out into a mortar to pound.
- Next, the shrimp has been cleaned, then put in a bowl to marinate with 1m seasoning seeds and 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, mix well to let the shrimp infuse the seasoning within 10 minutes.
- Then, in a pan, add 3 tablespoons of butter, sauté the garlic until the garlic is golden and hunt again, then add the marinated shrimp to roast.
- When roasting shrimp continuously, stir until the shrimp turns yellow, the shrimp curls, fragrant, you pour the pounded salt mixture, cover, and shake well to let the salt stick to the shrimp.
- Note, you should keep the fire low when making salted shrimp to help the shrimp absorb the spices more evenly and not burn. The beautiful crispy golden shrimp will stimulate your taste buds
Step 3: Enjoy Salted Fried Shrimp
- Place shrimp on a plate decorated with lettuce, cucumber and chili peppers with a unique flavor and eye-catching color that you want to taste.
- Shrimps are sweet, salty, crunchy and spicy with very rich spices
- If many of you want to eat more flavor, you can prepare an extra plate of seasoning. Ingredients include lemon, soup powder and a few slices of fresh chili. With the way to make crispy salted shrimp, you will eat it with a fragrant lemon-scented spice dish that will definitely make you “eat” a lot of rice.