How to make egg fried rice in 5 minutes is both simple and fast, but still delicious and nutritious.
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 little green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced red onion
- 1/6 teaspoon pepper
- 1/6 teaspoon MSG
- Spread the bowl of rice evenly on a large plate, so that the rice does not clump, and is slightly astringent
- Sauté oil with purple onion. Add the rice, mix the rice with the oil.
- Stir the rice over low heat for about 2 minutes. Crack the eggs and put them in the pan. Use chopsticks to stir the eggs with the rice.
- Stir until the eggs are dry and cling to the rice, about 1 minute
- Add soy sauce, pepper, and monosodium glutamate to fried rice. Stir for 1 more minute to allow the seasoning to penetrate the rice.
- Wash the scallions and chop finely.
- Remove the fried rice to a plate. Put finely chopped scallions on top for garnish. This dish is served hot.
Note When Making Egg Fried Rice
- It is recommended to use rice cooked from dry rice, so that the rice grains do not clump or stick together.
- In addition to eggs for rice, if you like, you can fry more eggs to eat with rice. Absolutely do not put too many eggs in fried rice because you like it, causing the rice to become mushy due to many eggs, losing its taste.
- If you like crispy fried rice, spread the rice evenly in the pan, set the heat to the lowest setting, and cover the pot. Occasionally you open the lid, stir the rice. Do this for about 30 minutes, the fried rice will be crispy and evenly.