Woolen snail is also known for the beautiful name Linh Hoa snail. Although their appearance is not as shiny as other types of snails, snail meat is a delicious and nutritious food. Snails have the ability to provide many important nutrients for the human body such as lipids, proteins…
- 500g snails
- 5g laksa leaves
- 500g grated coconut
- 2 horny chili
- 4 lemongrass plants
- Seasoning: sugar, salt
Step 1: Prepare Snails
- After buying snails, use a brush to clean them and then soak them in water for about 3-4 hours. You should smash about 2 dangerous chili peppers into a bowl of soaking water so that the snails can quickly release all the mud out.
- After soaking for 3-4 hours, use a star to cut the sharp part so that the woolen snail has 3 steps left. With small screws, 2 steps are fine. After chopping is complete, you wash 1-2 more times to clean.
Step 2: Prepare Other Ingredients
- 1 thinly sliced chili pepper. The remaining 1 fruit is finely chopped.
- Lemongrass washed, smashed, cut into pieces.
- Pickled cilantro carefully, washed, cut into small pieces.
- You put 300ml of warm water in grated coconut and squeeze out the juice. Then continue to add 400ml of warm water to squeeze out the juice.
Denver Pho is serving delicious Stir-fried Coconut Wool Snail. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
Step 3: Stir-fry Lentils With Coconut Milk
Heat a pan on the stove, add about 2 tablespoons of oil. When the oil is hot, add all the lemongrass and sauté until fragrant. Next, add minced chilli and stir quickly. Then add the snails and sauté for about 1 minute.
Then you add the coconut milk. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 3 tablespoons of sugar to the pan and mix well.
When the water in the pan boils, add coconut milk and cook until it boils again, then add laksa leaves and sliced chilli and turn off the heat.