The fragrant grilled chicken noodle soup served with 2 fresh vegetables is perfect for a hot summer lunch.
There are many types of vermicelli with many different ways of processing and it seems that the grilled chicken noodle soup is one of the simplest and easiest suggestions to combine.
With ingredients that are easy to find and only take a little time to prepare and cook, you have bowls of mixed vermicelli that are both delicious, quality and beautiful for the whole family.
The fragrant grilled chicken noodle soup served with 2 fresh vegetables is perfect for a hot summer lunch. This is an easy dish to make and very convenient when using an air fryer. Denver Pho will show you how to make grilled chicken noodle soup and 2 super delicious side dishes according to the following recipe:
- Chicken (half or whole)
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, pepper, cashew oil, oyster sauce, dried onion, lemongrass, chili powder, honey.
- Chicken is washed with lemon and salt, cut in half for easy cooking when removing the fryer.
- The marinade: chopped onion and lemongrass (2 tablespoons onion, 3 tablespoons lemongrass), 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons cashew oil.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the whole chicken, marinate for 45 minutes to 1 hour (or longer the better).
- Put the chicken in the pot, choose a temperature of 160-180 degrees (depending on the weight of the chicken) and bake for 30 minutes, then spread a layer of marinade and bake for another 2 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, cut it into bite-sized pieces (if mixed, people filter the meat)
2 Side Dishes for Grilled Chicken Noodle:
1. A Side Dish of Vegetable Salad
- Carrot: 1 piece
- Cucumber: 2
- White radish: 1 bulb
- Basil, coriander
- Sugar, salt, kumquat
- Carrots, cucumbers, radishes are washed, drained, and shredded.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and 4-5 kumquats to mix with vegetables, add coriander, basil and wait for the vegetables to absorb.
2. Sweet and Spicy Onion Dish
- Onion: 1 piece
- Fish sauce
- 2 lemons
- Chili sauce
- Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
- Put the onion in boiling water for 2 minutes to reduce the heat, then take it out and soak it in ice water for 3 minutes and then take it out into a bowl.
- Add 2 lemons, 2 spoons of sugar, 2 spoons of fish sauce, 2 spoons of chili sauce to the onion and mix well. Let the onions infuse the spices to be eaten.
- Wish you success with grilled chicken noodle soup!